It’s going to take the entire community to get out the facts and defeat any and all plans for development on the salt ponds—we need your help!
Here are some things you can do:
- Sign up as a supporter of Redwood City Neighbors United.
- Volunteer. If you’d like to volunteer, fill out the extra boxes on the supporter form and tell us what you’re interested in.
- Like us on Facebook; follow us on Twitter. Help us get the word out about the impacts on our community of development on the salt ponds.
- Post and share our flyer. Help spread the word about RCNU around the community. Post our flyer on public bulletin boards, coffee shops and more!
- Talk to your friends and neighbors. Encourage people you know to consider the risks of approving development on the salt ponds. Send them to our website and ask them to support our efforts. You can use our flyer and supporter form.
- Write a letter to the editor. Go to our Letters to the Editor page for helpful information on writing effective LTEs.
- Contact us with any other ideas or suggestions.
You make the difference!